An invitation to learn about MICRO ENTERPRISE
A career option to consider for people with a disability
When people first meet, one of the questions asked is usually; “So What Do You Do?” … we seek to give people a great answer to that question.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• People seeking an alternative to ADE and DES services as the only available work option.
• People who are leaving school and are interested in a highly individual and fulfilling opportunity to contribute, and to be included in the economic life of your community.
People interested in the principles of Inclusion.
• People with disability and their family members and allies
• Support coordinators, NDIA & LAC planners and service providers are welcome to attend
WHAT TO EXPECT
Introducing Micro Enterprise We will explore:
• The significance of having valued roles and contributing to your community
• The importance of work in all our lives
• The positive change in people’s lives from owning an enterprise
• Examples of existing Enterprise Owners
• How NDIS funding can support this option.
Please book your free ticket to either session 1 or 2 via Eventbrite.
Wednesday 18 Aug, 2021
• 10.00am – 12.00pm Session 1
• 6.30pm – 8.30pm Session 2
Port Pirie Sports Precinct
50 Mary Elie St
Port Pirie SA 5540
For enquiries email [email protected]
Or phone 8384 7866
The Discover Micro Enterprise project is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services. Visit www.dss.gov.au