Are you a mature, enthusiastic support worker with knowledge/experience in using PODD or augmentative communication? Are you passionate about nature, animals and embracing someone’s gifts and talents to enrich a good life? Are you a positive person who will do what it takes to get to know and appreciate the person you are working with?
I am a woman in my 30’s and live with my parents in Underdale. After moving from rural Victoria I am ready to explore my new surroundings with someone who matches my interests, and would embrace my life vision. My parents are by my side to establish roles and guide, train and direct my support team. I use PODD to communicate and it is important to have people around me who can recognise and enhance the things that are important to me.
This role requires flexibility and availability to work over a 24 hour, 7 day schedule. It is a casual position with the opportunity of 25-30 hours a week once we have established trust and a rhythm of working together. My day to day tasks are guided by my vision, goals and dreams for my life.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role, please get in touch and tell us more about yourself.
Please email Inclusion Coach [email protected] with your contact details and answer the following questions:
- What are the skills and attributes you would bring to this role?
- What experience do you have in delivering complex personal care?
- How would you know the person you work with is living a good life?
- What are your interests and passions?
- Are you a non-smoker and do you understand the impact that perfumes and scented products can have on allergenic people?