Want to be a Support Manager who truly empowers people to make a difference in their lives and to reach beyond their goals?
With Self-directed Support, people recruit and manage their own staff. The Support Manager ensures that all aspects of the support services are in place, ensuring the person’s vision and goals remain the focus of their support. The Support Manager ensures these services are adjusted in response to any changing needs and are provided within the resources of NDIS funding.
The Support Manager works in partnership with the NDIS participant, their family, the workers, a CLP Inclusion Coach and CLP’s admin staff.
Responsibilities include: coordinating worker contracts and training, managing individual budgets, documenting support plans, identifying and managing service risks and HR issues and coaching NDIS participants and their family to manage and sustain workers.
Download the Family Leadership booklet to find out more about Self-directed Support.
ABOUT CLP: Community Living Project (CLP) is an accredited NDIS support provider. The CLP approach to supporting NDIS participants is ‘one person at a time’. We believe in a community in which people who have a disability are welcomed and belong because they are valued and seen as making a positive contribution.
ABOUT YOU: To address the responsibilities, you will need to: build trusted relationships, act with integrity, solve problems flexibly, creatively and individually, be organised, and communicate clearly and honestly.
To match with CLP’s culture, you will need to understand and embrace principles of inclusion and the natural authority of families, have deep and embedded personal values, be passionate about people with disability and their family having choice and control and preferably have lived or extensive work experience with people with disability.
Work Type/s: Flexible part time – full time employment (commencing with casual position)
Classification/s: aligned to SCHCADS Award, Level 5
Sector/s: Not for Profit (NFP)
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- A competitive salary with access to salary packaging
- A fast paced, innovative and dynamic environment
- Work laptop and phone provided
- Flexible working conditions, hours, locations, including working from home.
- Own car and driver’s license
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Hold (or willing to obtain) a DHS Screening Clearance
- Ability to occasionally work out of hours – return to work may be required when responding/resolving a service emergency –TOIL will apply
Download the Job description for Support Manager – Self-directed Supports. Please note: your application letter must include:
- Why you are applying for this role.
- Previous experience in a relevant area.
- The skills you would bring to this role.
- The names of three referees who can be contacted.
Please email your resume and application letter to [email protected]
Note, applications will be considered immediately and the position may be offered prior to the closing date, Thursday 11 June at 5pm.
Please note: Previous applicants need not apply again. Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.