A career option to consider for people with a disability
Wednesday 30 June 2021, 9.30am to 12noon
Walkers Arms Hotel, 36 North East Road Walkerville
Book your place via Eventbrite
When people first meet, one of the questions asked is usually; “So What Do You Do?” … we seek to give people a great answer to that question.
Who should attend
- People seeking an alternative to ADE and DES services as the only available work option
- People who are leaving school and are interested in a highly individual and fulfilling opportunity to contribute, and to be included in the economic life of your community.
What to expect
This introduction presentation is open to all, will explore:
- The significance of having valued roles and contributing to your community
- The importance of work in all our lives
- The positive change in people’s lives from owning an enterprise
- How NDIS funding can support this option.
Who should attend?
People interested in the principles of Inclusion.
- People with disability and their family members and allies
- Support coordinators, NDIA & LAC planners and service providers are welcome to attend the morning session.