Create your visions, your purposes, and let them take you to the next place, the next decision, the next purpose. – Elizabeth Hastings
I am a woman in my late 20’s, an inclusive educator, a walker, and I love theatre and the arts. I’ve always enjoyed helping people and am about to dive into studying social work. I live in my own home, and I am looking for someone to assist me in pursuing my vision for a good life.
The role is typically in the morning and covers assisting me to:
- Organise and create space in my home that is comfortable, my own, and that I am proud of.
- Manage my mornings, keep on top of my responsibilities, and plan for the day ahead so I can be prepared and at work by 9:00am.
- Navigate and attend university, and work.
- Recognise and seize opportunities to extend my interests, grow and maintain community connections.
The right person will be non-judgemental, curious, creative, and have a great sense of humour.
The role has the potential to grow, however, I am currently seeking support on Tuesday mornings, 7:30am to 9:30am.
If you’re passionate about making genuine connections and a positive difference in the local community, we’d love to hear from you.
All applicants must have or willingness to obtain:
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- A current NDIS worker check
- First Aid Certificate